It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in or the specific business you operate. You’re living in the digital world and you’ll be at risk from cyber threats you don’t know even existed. The level of risk will vary between industries and the status of the business, but rest assured that the threats to you and your hard-earned business exist, even if you haven’t detected them yet.
We’re getting into the last few months of 2021, and one thing that the Covid pandemic has shown us is that companies are more dependent on their cyber business than ever before. More people are working remotely, shopping from home, and utilising a vast range of online tools . We’re also communicating from home via various online face-to-face services.
What does that mean? Well, it means that whether you like it or not, just about every facet of your online business is more exposed than ever to cybercrime. That’s not good!
Cybercrime can cause vast levels of disruption to your business, your customers and can even jeopardise your ability to continue trading if you suffer a significant data breach.
Don’t let that happen to you.
At myIT, we work with our clients to understand their unique situation and needs before crafting an individual solution to keep their business safe. Our clients require bespoke answers, so if you are looking for assistance with your cyber-security needs, rest assured, we will work with you to identify your specific cyber vulnerabilities, then help you implement solutions to minimise these.
When you get in touch with myIT, you won’t be working with a corporate suit who treats you like another pay-check; you’ll be dealing with one of our cyber experts who prefer a more informal vibe, where we care about your cyber security needs, and about your dreams of building your business, and how we can assist along the way.
We offer five primary solutions to support your cyber-security needs. Each of these solutions is designed to help you say ahead of any online threats and keep your business secure.
- Technology and Cybersecurity Management Service. It does what it says. We follow internationally recognised cyber frameworks to minimise the chances of your business being compromised. Keeping you safe upfront is a lot easier than dealing with the consequences of lax cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity Assessment. This is you asking us to give our honest assessment of how things really are: warts and all. We review all critical aspects of your cybersecurity to see what you’re doing right and where you’re at risk. Our assessment includes a report highlighting the areas of greatest risk and associated recommendations.
- Cyber Resilience Program. This includes a more detailed Cybersecurity Assessment digging deeper into your current cybersecurity settings and vulnerabilities. We focus closely on business risk and work with you to understand the potential impact to your business to then create a program to bring your cybersecurity posture up to 2021 standards ensuring that you stay ahead of emerging threats and keep your business and customers safe.
- Business Continuity Planning. What happens if something goes wrong and your systems and data are compromised? It can be and most likely will be a terrifying experience. We’re here to help you prepare for this worst-case scenario.
- Security Awareness Training. Probably the best place to start for many. People are now the weakest link in cybersecurity. If they understand the landscape, the threats that exist out there, then you’ll be best positioned to avoid them and keep you and your customers happy.
MyIT is the one-stop-shop for your cybersecurity needs. We handle everything to keep you safe from the growing cybersecurity threats that are constantly emerging. Check out our Cybersecurity Services.
The only way to keep you and your business safe is with good, sound cybersecurity practices, and there is no time like the present to evaluate your current strengths and weakness and start remedying them.
Get in touch today, and let us help you help you and your business thrive now and in the future.